Equality Competence Center of the European Union Cohesion Policy Funds
The mission of the Equality Competence Center is to increase the awareness of gender equality and non-discrimination and to provide support in mainstreaming of gender equality and non-discrimination principles into ESF, ERDF and CF programmes and projects in accordance with the Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013 of the European Parliament (Common Provision Regulation – CPR) and of the Council.
Support Offered by the Equality Competence Center in promoting equal opportunities is as follows: consulting and training of implementing agencies, implementing units, grant applicants and recipients. Drafting of instructional and informational materials and guidelines, organising networking events, etc.
In addition to that:
- Organising trainings on gender equality and equal treatment (gender mainstreaming, people with disabilities, nationality, age, skin colour, etc);
- Analysis on financing conditions and consulting officials who are responsible for composing documents for financing conditions on considering gender equality and equal treatment in projects;
- Consultation on arranging open application rounds – comprising forms and guidelines while considering gender equality and equal treatment;
- Participation on information events for open application rounds – awareness raising on equal opportunities, consulting applicants;
- Consulting grant applicants and recipients on all questions and issues regarding equal opportunities in their projects;
- Monitoring mainstreaming equal opportunities in projects;
- Participation in the evaluation process of grant applicants (terms of reference, evaluation questions, evaluating results of the procedure).
For more information please contact:
Liivi Pehk- liivi.pehk[at]svv.ee
Iivika Kalden- iivika.kalden[at]svv.ee
Telephone: (+372) 6269 054
The activities of the Equality Competence Center are supported by funds of the European Union.